By signing up for the SoftCookies service (“Service”) or any of the services of Soft Cookies SRL. (“SoftCookies”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or applications which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. SoftCookies reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the SoftCookies website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using SoftCookies or any SoftCookies services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. SoftCookies cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the SoftCookies service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Romania.
- You are responsible for all activity under your SoftCookies account.
- You must not transmit any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of SoftCookies will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Don’t use SoftCookies for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- SoftCookies does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- SoftCookies does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- SoftCookies does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that SoftCookies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall SoftCookies or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, SoftCookies partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SoftCookies.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SoftCookies customer, SoftCookies employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You can remove your SoftCookies account at any time by closing it. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- The failure of SoftCookies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SoftCookies and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SoftCookies (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at SoftCookies dot com.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime. Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties. This service is ours, respect that and don’t rip-it-off.
Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but card information is always encrypted. If you want to remove your content, just delete your account.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Payment of Fees
- You agree to at all times provide us with valid card information and authorize us to deduct the monthly charges against such card and to replace the information for any card that expires with information on a different valid card. Any individual using a card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use such card and that any and all charges may be billed to such card and will not be rejected.
- The service will be billed month-to-month. When your billing period is over (on "Pay Date") SoftCookies users will be sent an invoice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your SoftCookies administration console. If SoftCookies cannot charge your card, your services will be interrupted.
- Our charges for monthly plans are posted on our website and may be changed from time-to-time.
- For any month for which you have already paid, if you to go to another pricing level, except as otherwise provided in this agreement, you will be required to pay at the new pricing level before the Pay Date for the following month.
- If you are a resident of European Union, a Romanian corporation or other Romanian legal entity, you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the billing address you provided to us. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place in Romania when the service is made, you must advise us immediately by email to the address provided above.
- SoftCookies does not provide refunds.
Provide a valid card at all times. You will be billed month-to-month. If we cannot charge your card, your services will be interrupted. Tax is not included and will be billed to your card. If you’re exempt from Romanian taxes, let us know by giving us your original exemption certificate and we’ll stop adding taxes to your bill.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SoftCookies service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, SoftCookies may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To cancel, e-mail email@example.com and all your content will be permanently deleted. If you cancel in the middle of the month, you’ll have one last e-mail invoice. We may change or cancel the SoftCookies service at anytime. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
6 Mierlei St., Bl. C13A, Sc. A, Ap. 15
Brasov, Brasov 500276